Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BUZZ

Ok my dog came up to me and looked all sad and i knew she loved playing soccer so i decided to take her out to play. While we were playin i saw a bug flyin around us but i didnt know what it was bcuz i didnt have my glasses on to see and it turned out to be a wasp and it stung my dog! SHe jumped in the air and yelped and i felt sooooo bad. To find a way to help i went online to look for something and it said to use baking soda paste. So i went next door to ask for some but they didnt have any so i went to my other next door neighbor but they were out to. But the second neighbor instead of baking soda gave me tabacco(she cut the end off a ciggerette and just gave the rest to me.) and said to put it on the wound.(ps. i have no clue who this lady wuz bcuz i dont socilize with those neighbors.) i wuz freakin out that i had tabacco in my hand to i hurried to my house put it in a zipock bag then put that bag in another bag and washed my hands really good. i waited for my parents to come home and told my dad he could dispose of it. I wuz really freaked. Oh well. my dog seems fine even thought i barely got a cold rag on her but anyways. That was the main event today.ttyl

4 comments:

trudawg said...

o my!! i would feel the same way! i hate touching stuff like that

Little Bit said...

this has nothing to do with the post that you put out, but if you can call me when you get the chance so you can tell me how you fixed the taylor swift thing. thanxs!

lindsey:) said...

awww! poor doggy!

im sorry! once, so my dog wouldn't get stung...i got stung 4 her!

ouchy!

Little Bit said...

idk if you guys know but delainey wont be replying for a while bc she is at her church camp for a week.