Friday, May 23, 2008

GUESSING? ... NOW U R! LOL!

Guess what. ok ur wrong. what really happened is, so far, i have had a pretty boring day. i woke up at 4: someting and the Brady Bunch was on. so i got up and went to my room and slept in till 10:00. Ever since then iv mostly been cleaning out my room and playing with my dog. Oh well, hopefully this day will take and eventful turn. Peace out.

(my friend linzzee is in north carolina with austin brittany robbie and alex a! she's havn a BLAST! im happy 4 her. i wish i couldv gone too, but im goin 2 lil' bits' house! hehehe!)

3 comments:

bu-bam!! said...

my new blog thing is http://bow-chika-wow-wow.blogspot.com Wuv,Linz B.

Little Bit said...

hey, i tried calling you today on your cell and house because i wanted to ask you two questions. on june 7 my parents are going on a fishing trip for the day, but they have to leave at 4:00 am. they wanted me to ask you if i could spend the night at your house on the june 6. and the other question was if your parents have decided if you could go to the church camp with me. just call me or leave a comment on my blog. ttyl -little bit-

Little Bit said...

i cant wait to go to your house on june 20 to watch camp rock with you!