Thursday, May 22, 2008

BORED

i can not believe school is out. i am so sad now. i miss all my friends already and iv only been out of school for like 37 minutes. uuuuuhhhhhh. i am goin to be so bored. OH and linzy thnks for the pic. lol. ha my dog keeps tring to jump on me and lick me while im tring to type.anyways, dont u think david archaleta should have won american idol?! He is like so cute and he would have been the youngest person to win american idol.(plz correct me if im wrong.). im bored.

6 comments:

lindsey:) said...

hi bordy.

^new nickname! lol!

i think u spelled david's last name wrong but im not too sure.
(Archuleta=i think)

bi bordy!

just pe@chy said...

yah urs looks right.

lindsey:) said...

haha! watcha doin'? kal me so we can chill! lol!

bu-bam!! said...

Hey guess wat later on in d summer im havin a b-day party nd ur invited!!! can't wait

lindsey:) said...

am i invited?

i HOPE so...

if u luv me u will invite me.

shelly B said...

hey delainey its michellle!!!!! ur blog is so cute! maybe ill get one sometime! well im sad schools out 2:( i miss my friends also...including u:( well i just responded 2 ur letter
i didnt have any resent pics of me at the moment, but im soposed to be developin some 2marrow er sometin well ily SOOOOOO!!!! much and i miss ya
-shelly belly