Friday, June 20, 2008

CAMP :)

I LOVE CAMP. it is one of the highlights of my summer. i make new friends each year and we always try to stay in touch. When they say its a small world they mean it. A girl, Brittany, used to go to my church and she ended up being one of my room mates. The main new people i hung out with were Dianna, Kristina, Mackinzie,and Erica. There a couple other people but i didnt hang out with them a much as those 4. OH, and every year at camp i usually have a crush and this year my two crushes were Ben, and some other dude, i know his name but idk how to spell it. ( i think it might be , kegan). I even got a pic with Ben. But i dont know him (ben)and the catch is.....he is 21! I couldnt help liking him i even tried to stop but couldn't. i had so much fun with all the activities and on the last night me and a few friends laid out on the pourch behind our dorms and sat and watched the stars and the moon and talked. I wish it was longer. I miss practically EVERYTHING. I cant wait till next year. ttyl :)

P.S. most of my friends think he(ben) is ugly and in the pic he does look ugly and so do i so idk if im gonna post it.

4 comments:

bu-bam!! said...

hey glad u had fun at camp

Little Bit said...

please go to inwardbeauty.blogspot.com

i think that it is really cool!!!

lindsey:) said...

omg that sounds like sooo much fun delainey!!!

i wish i couldv gone w u but i had camp stuff too!!!

o poo!!!

o wel maybe nxt yr!!!

lindsey:) said...

o delainey, j2letuk:

brit 4got her password so she had to make a new 1 it is

dawgy10-4.blogspot.com